ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Advertising through the web pages owned by Redbirdcentral.com are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All advertising material is subject to approval by RedBird Central, who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed to be unsuitable for any reason.
- In the event the advertiser cancels the campaign, fees paid are non-refundable.
- If for any reason advertising material is not displayed due to an error on the part of RedBird Central, RBC will extend the length of the advertising campaign by an amount equal to the duration of the error.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Updates will be made available here (www.redbirdcentral.com/Terms.php).
- Advertising rates are subject to change without prior notice. Only new or renewed contracts are affected when rates change.
- RedBird Central assumes no liability for errors. Upon notification of an error, RedBird Central will make every attempt to ensure the error is corrected.
- Payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. If the advertising campaign has commenced and payment has not been received within 30 days of the invoice date, the advertising will be removed from RedBird Central until payment is received. Removal of content due to non-payment does not relieve the advertiser of payment of the full invoice amount.
- RedBird Central accepts checks and money orders as forms of payment. Other forms of payment may be available with prior arrangement.
Acceptance by the advertiser of these terms and conditions is implied upon the receipt of submitted advertising material and/or monies to RedBird Central.